– Identifying critical gaps in QI through diagnostic and Gap Assessment
– Supporting quality policy development and dialogue, including dissemination of information and awareness raising
– Reforming QI legal and institutional framework, including capacity building
– Developing competent quality assurance service providers (national or regional)
– Streamlining technical regulations and standards, and harmonizing them with target markets
– Complying with industry standards to attract investments and join global value chains
– Fostering innovation and technology upgrade to meet high-quality standards.
IAF, the World Bank and ILAC have a tripartite memorandum of understanding.
This website uses Google Analytics to analyze how users use this site. By continuing to use this website, you consent to our use of these non-personal cookies.
You can also opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics with effect for the future by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Addon for your current web browser: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.